Oct 2, 2018
Learn about a coffee shop that caters to the deaf community, constructing a media stand without going crazy, and an entire state dedicated to customer experience.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• How Starbucks’ commitment to customer experience led to the creation of a store designed to serve deaf and hard of hearing patrons
• Target’s emotional handholding and confidence building for customers assembling furniture
• What government agencies can learn when they commit to customer experience
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• "At Starbucks's New D.C. Store, Employees Will Know Sign Language" by Rachel Siegel
• Utah’s Statewide Customer Experience Program
Get more resources and the full show notes at http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!