Nov 13, 2018
Learn how the words in your website navigation actually make a
difference, how saying the right thing can turn a failure into
another try, and why aligning your internal culture with your brand
may be the secret to some of the world’s most successful
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• How the labels used for your website navigation make a difference when it comes to customer retention and engagement.
• How your response to failure helps you connect with customers and keep them loyal even longer.
• How to effectively align your brand image and your internal culture.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• “New Research Shows Website Navigation May Be Losing You Customers” by Dan Gingiss
• “Fusion: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World's Greatest Companies” by Denise Lee Yohn
Get more resources and the full show notes at http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!