Dec 18, 2018
Enjoy the “Christmas carol” versions of a call center agent best
practices, the downside of a new website, the value of customers,
the importance of keeping customers, the impending arrival of AI
bots, twelve things to fix in the new year, and a holiday wish for
listeners of the show.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Randy the Call Center Agent (Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer)
• Navigating Your New Homepage (Winter Wonderland)
• Customers! (Jingle Bells)
• Keep the Customers (Deck the Halls)
• AI Bots are Comin’ to Town (Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town)
• The Twelve Fixes for the New Year (Twelve Days of Christmas)
• We Thank You for Always Listening (We Wish You a Merry Christmas)
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• “Twelve Days of Christmas” – Straight No Chaser
Get more resources and the full show notes at http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!