Dec 24, 2018
Learn about implementing ancient wisdom into your employee and
customer training efforts, taking a painful process and making it
enjoyable every step of the way, and using iconic talk triggers to
conveniently enhance your customer experience.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• How tribal teachings around observation, story-telling, and gamification provide insight about effective training.
• How removing obstacles can enhance your customers’ enjoyment and ease of use.
• How three fantastic new books can augment your customer experience knowledge.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Learning Like Tribes: Three Methods that Apply Today - by Janice Eusebio at Sitel Group
• Talk Triggers: The Complete Guide to Creating Customers with Word of Mouth - by Jay Baer and Daniel Lemin
• Iconic: How Organizations and Leaders Attain, Sustain, and Regain the Ultimate Level of Distinction - by Scott McKain
• The Convenience Revolution: How to Deliver a Customer Service Experience that Disrupts the Competition and Creates Fierce Loyalty - by Shep Hyken
Get more resources and the full show notes at http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!