Sep 8, 2020
Learn about major shifts in customer expectations, a not-so-average birthday celebration, and turning customers into raving fans.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• COVID-19’s Impact on Customer and Employee Experience - The pandemic has spurred digital and home delivery models as fast growing trends, while an added desire for safety continues to emerge for both customers and employees.
• Add a Little Sparkle to Your Interactions - By replacing the expected (cake and candles) with the unexpected (sparklers and handmade chocolates), Fleming’s Steakhouse creates a remarkable birthday celebration.
• Fanocracy: Turning Fans into Customers and Customers into Fans - David Meerman Scott and his daughter Reiko show how “fandom” is something any organization or person can create.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• How Coronavirus is Shaping Consumer Trends - by Sitel Group
• Adapting Customer Experience in the Time of Coronavirus - by McKinsey
• Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
• Fanocracy: Turning Fans into Customers and Customers into Fans - David Meerman Scott and Reiko Scott
Find more links and a full transcript of the show at:
http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!