Oct 6, 2020
Learn about the story behind the story of America’s biggest winery, CX heroes who remain behind-the-scenes, and a lifetime warranty that over-delivered.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Your Brand Spirit Should Be Evident in Everything You Do - An innovative audiobook format captures the Barefoot Wines story in a way that aligns with the brands creative and playful spirit.
• The People Behind the Scenes "Make" The Customer Experience - A team of experience architects and implementers contribute to the overall experience at a Chicago Blackhawks Hockey Game.
• Avoid Customer "Baggage" with a Strong Warranty - Kenneth Cole’s commitment to their luggage warranty keeps customers loyal and zealously advocating their products for decades.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• The Barefoot Spirit: How Hardship, Hustle, and Heart Built America's #1 Wine Brand - by Bonnie Harvey and Michael Houlihan
• The goal-horn operator. The ‘Split the Pot’ seller. The Zamboni driver. Meet 8 behind-the-scenes people who make things go during Blackhawks games at the United Center. - by Jimmy Greenfield in The Chicago Tribune
• Experience Points
• Kenneth Cole Luggage
Find more links and a full transcript of the show at:
http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!
** Note: audio clip from “The Barefoot Spirit” used with permission.