Nov 17, 2020
Learn about reading in darkness, servicing on video, and confusing your customers.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Not Seeing is Experiencing - Wuguan Books in Taiwan offers an incredible retail experience by forcing customers to shop for books in the dark - a unique interaction that gets customer talking, while giving them a remarkable experience in the process.
• Humanize the Customer Experience - Personalized videos and custom voice notes allow companies to create a personal connection with customers by making one-off communications the norm.
• Make Errors Easy to Correct - if a customer makes a mistake, tell them and make it easy for them to correct.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• “At this bookstore in Taiwan, visitors shop in the dark” - by Maggie Hiufu Wong for CNN Travel (cnn.com)
• “A Surreal New Bookstore Has Just Opened in China" - by Elizabeth Stamp in Architectural Digest
• Habit Nest
• Experience Points - presented by Avtex
Find more links and a full transcript of the show at:
http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!