Dec 8, 2020
Learn about using handwritten notes to create connection, refreshing the sound of your brand, and trying to figure out what happened next when you only know the first half of the story.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• If You Can’t Touch, Use a Personalized Touchpoint - As brands navigate touchless interactions in the COVID-era, an enterprising Delta flight attendant uses personal, handwritten thank you notes to make a lasting impression on passengers
• Evolving a Sonic Brand - When Netflix moved out of the living room and into the cinema, they needed to update their famous “ta-dum” sound cue to be worthy of a Hollywood production. Cue Hans Zimmer for the symphonic solution!
• What Happened? - see if our celebrity contestant Rohit Bhargava can figure out What Happened when he only knows the first part of a customer experience story!
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• On This Delta Flight, the Crew Did Something to Remind All of Us of the Importance of Creating Personal Connections - by Jason Aten on Inc.com
• Netflix’s New Sound Cue - by Hans Zimmer
• Experience Points - presented by Avtex
• Rohit Bhargava - innovation and marketing expert, founder of the Non-Obvious Company, and Wall Street Journal best selling author of six business books
• What Happened? - Celebrity Guest Rohit Bhargava - Experience Points
Find more links and a full transcript of the show at:
http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!