Feb 9, 2021
Learn why your branding may spoil the experience, how to use nostalgia in unexpected ways, and what your culture says about your customer experience.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Branded Box Fail - If your product is something a customer might give as a gift, make sure to check with them before shipping a highly-branded package to an unsuspecting recipient and ruining the surprise with you branding.
• Nostalgic Hold Music - Octopus Energy creates an emotional connection with their customers by using their birthday to play the #1 song from when they were 14 years old as their hold music.
• Make Sure Your EX and CX are Part of Your Interview Process - show candidates how your company culture operates before they join the team to maximize their culture fit.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• “Anticipate Customer Needs and Engage Them with Your Packaging” - Experience This Show - Episode 56
• 52 Things I Learned in 2020 - by Tom Whitwell (Flux Studios)
• Octopus Energy - Hold Music
• Solvvy - The Next-Gen Chatbot
• “4 Steps to Sharing Company Culture During the Interview Process, and Why You Need To” - by Tony Amante Schepers
Find a full transcript of the show at:
http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!