Feb 16, 2021
Learn about a portrait of your pet, zeroing in on customer centricity, and how “mini” -- and even “no” -- have become big.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Unexpected Presents Create Raving Fans - Chewy sends customers paintings of their dogs (the customer’s dog that is) as a highly personalized, surprise and delight thank you for being a customer.
• Zero In on Customers - Dennis Geelen’s new book “The Zero In Formula: The Definitive Guide to Building a Disruptive and Sustainable Business Through Customer-Centric Innovation” provides a playbook for creating remarkable customer experiences.
• A Little Sample Can Create a Big Fan - by packaging drinks in mini-bottle size, new brands can grow big fans.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• “Cezanne or Chewy?” by Joseph Pisani in the Chicago Sun Times
• “Chewy.com and the Power of Word-of-Mouth Marketing” - Experience This Show - Episode 17
• “Chewy Revisted” - Experience This Show - Episode 50
• "The Zero In Formula: The Definitive Guide to Building a Disruptive and Sustainable Business Through Customer-Centric Innovation” by Dennis Geelen
• Solvvy - The Next-Gen Chatbot
• “Don’t Sneer at This Beer Anymore” by Josh Noel in the Chicago Tribune
Find a full transcript of the show at:
http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!