Mar 16, 2021
Learn about a new way to take your vitamins, how government regulations affect businesses, and creating intentional friction in e-commerce.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• A Daily Dose of Experience - Custom vitamins with personalized messaging from Care/of creates customer connection and builds long-term loyalty.
• Print Ads for Social Media Catch the Eye - Facebook’s effort to promote regulatory legislation stands out for placement in the newspaper.
• Friction for the Win - The "IKEA Effect" occurs when high quality furniture must be assemble by the customer - leading to a perceived increase in value, while reducing overall costs.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Care/of - personalized daily vitamins (50% off first order)
• Facebook Encourages Regulation
• Solvvy - The Next-Gen Chatbot
• "Friction in e-commerce: Sometimes it’s a good thing." - by Branwell Moffatt on The Future of Customer Engagement & Experience
• Season 5, Episode 101 - Agree to Disagree: The Benefits and Costs of More Convenience (discussing Privacy)
• Season 2, Episode 42 - Required Remarkable: Assembling Target Furniture
Find a full transcript of the show at:
http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!