May 11, 2021
Learn about a new app that helps you see even if you can’t, why making and keeping your promises is key to a successful experience, and why dumping generic language may bring you closer to your customers.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Can Your Customers See You? - Starbucks partners with Aira to create accessible experiences for blind and low vision customers.
• What Promises Are You Making? - Jeff Toister’s book, "The Guaranteed Customer Experience" showcases the power of every employee knowing the promises made to the customer, as well as the role they play in fulfilling those promises.
• Can I Call YOU By Name? - Personalizing your customer communications (even just to say you vs. user) creates more connection and improves your bottom line.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Starbucks offers Aira, creating accessible experience for blind and low vision customers
• The Guaranteed Customer Experience: How to Win Customers by Keeping Your Promises - by Jeff Toister
• Solvvy - The Next-Gen Chatbot
Find a full transcript of the show at:
http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!