Nov 2, 2021
Learn about a creative way to make your customers feel better about waiting, an airport experience that doesn't involve a plane, and a great prize for bulking up before winter.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Waiting Lists Don’t Need to Be Stagnant - Seth Godin offers a unique suggestion for a “smart line” that allows waiting customers to move up or down the list depending on their personal needs/desires.
• Unite Your Friends and Fans Using Social Media - Yaeger Airport’s playful and poignant use of social media helped unite their fans and the public at large to get a lost stuffed animal tiger back to its owner.
• Fat Bears Draw Virtual Crowds - A national park in the wilderness of Alaska uses a creative online contest to draw attention and focus to their rarely-seen wildlife.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Swap the Line - by Seth Godin
• Yaeger Airport in Charleston, West Virginia
• Share Your Thoughts about The Experience This! Show
• Fat Bear Week at Katmai National Park and Preserve
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: