Dec 21, 2021
Learn about how we’re doing CX all wrong, how to make time fly while waiting on hold, and how Experience This! is celebrating another milestone.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Make Sure Your Team in Enabled to Make Experiences - Nicholas Zeisler’s book “We’re Doing CX Wrong… And How To Get It Right” recommends process engineering (things like design thinking, Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, etc.) to enhance your customer experiences.
• Just Because It’s Required, Doesn’t Mean It Can’t Be Remarkable - Goettl Air Conditioning & Plumbing’s hold message turns an annoying delay into a playful, informative, engaging experience.
• Keep Making the Experience Better - After 150 episodes, we remain committed to bringing you new ideas to improve and enhance your customers’ and employees’ experiences.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• We’re Doing CX Wrong… and How To Get It Right - by Nicholas Zeisler, CCXP
• Goettl Air Conditioning and Plumbing
• Rate and Review The Experience This! Show
• Experience This Show! - past episodes
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: