Mar 15, 2022
Learn about how to make marketing fun, the current state of customer experience, and avoiding the buzzwords that people love to hate.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Fun Interactions Creates a Fun Workplace - The more colorful and playful your brand, the more you will attract that type of customer and employee.
• Happy Employees Equal Happy Customers - Based on research by GetFeedback, the relationship between employee experience and customer experience should be an infinity symbol - when employees are happy, they better serve customers, thereby making those customers happy.
• Beware Buzzwords - Using meaningless buzzwords leaves employees and customers confused, irritated, and wanting to run away from you and your offerings!
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Verblio - a fun place to work with fun marketing
• State of CX Report - by GetFeedback
• 31 Buzzwords That Employees Truly Hate - by Geoffrey James on Inc.com
• 9 Business Buzzwords People Hate So Much They Won't Want to Work With You - by Minda Zetlin on Inc.com
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: