Mar 29, 2022
Learn about how one restaurant is taking accessibility to new heights, putting the “customer” in “customer experience,” and what loyalty looks like when price doesn’t matter.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Accessibility Needs to Be Part of Your Customer Experience - Contento (a restaurant in New York City) excels at creating remarkable experiences for all patrons and especially those in wheelchairs as reported by Pete Wells in his article for The New York Times, "Accessibility Is a Right. This Restaurant Treats It That Way."
• Forget What You Think, What Do You Know?! - Annette Franz's book, Built to Win: Designing a Customer-Centric Culture that Drives Value for Your Business, emphasizes the importance of listening to your customers and incorporating their input into your experience design.
• Increased Value Counters Price Increases - Amazon Prime realizes that they can increase prices for their subscription as long as they keep increasing the value of the membership.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• "Accessibility Is a Right. This Restaurant Treats It That Way." - by Pete Wells in the New York Times
• Pizzability - Experience This Show!, Season 4, Episode 82
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: