Apr 5, 2022
Learn about how drains can draw customer attention, a whopper of a delivery tale, and a 1 star ending to a 4 star offering. Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Everything Speaks, Even Your Drain Covers - The commitment to customer experience is so great at The Savannah Bananas that an employee noticed rusty drain covers and replaced them with custom banana-themed drains - much to the surprise and delight of the team owners who always strive to put Fans First.
• Partner with Like-Minded Businesses to Find Like-Minded Customers - DoorDash Dash Pass holders received exclusive access to Burger King's new Whopper Melt as a way to drive interest and orders with these two symbiotic businesses.
• It's Okay If Customer Experiments Fail - The closure of Amazon's retail bookstores and 4-Star stores wasn't a failure because Amazon learned so much from the experiments and was willing to keep trying new ways to reach customers - even if it didn't work out the way they hoped.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Jesse Cole - New Banana Drains (originally posted on LinkedIn)
• Making Meetings Better in the Hybrid Workplace - an ebook by our friends and partners at Mitel
• “Amazon plans to shut down more than 50 brick-and-mortar stores” - by Karen Weise in The New York Times
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: