Apr 19, 2022
Learn about an immersive art experience that keeps you coming back for more, a 90th birthday party gone awry, and the importance of cross-cultural consciousness.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Explore Immersive Experiences - Immersive visual and audio components that bring old art to life in new and mesmerizing ways at the Van Gogh Immersive Exhibit offer inspiration for what brands can (and should) do to enhance and augment interactions with customers.
• Don't Make Mistakes at Key Customer Milestones - A Listener Story relates how a series of mistakes for a customer hosting a 90th birthday celebration created a negative experience that will last for years to come.
• Design Experiences to Cross Borders - By paying attention to language differences, Duo Lingo created a series of brand mascots that can transcend national borders and serve an international clientele.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit - Minneapolis, Minnesota (and other locations)
• Spotify Playlist for the Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit
• Making Meetings Better in the Hybrid Workplace - an ebook by our friends and partners at Mitel
• Free Time: Lose the Busywork, Love Your Business - by Jenny Blake
• "How Zari, Bea, Lily, Lucy, and Lin came to life" by Emily Chiu and Sam Zabell
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: