May 17, 2022
Learn about using parodies to catch attention and stop social media scrolling, putting your customers first in every aspect of your business, and building raving fans with a generous grace period.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• B2B Doesn't Give You Permission to be Boring2Boring - follow the example of Emily DeBrito Brady (TikTok: @emdibritobrady) and use humor and playfulness in your messaging to grab the attention of business buyers.
• Put Your Fans First - Savannah Bananas owner Jesse Cole offers a playbook for creating remarkable customer experiences in his brand new book, Fans First: Change The Game, Break the Rules, and Create an Unforgettable Experience!
• Make it Delightful to Do Business with You - Rad Power Bikes makes it easy to purchase and easy to be a fan with their customer-centric policies and practices.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Fallon-esque Thank You Notes - by Emily DeBrito Brady on LinkedIn
• Sweet Fish - podcast production agency for B2B brands
• Making Meetings Better in the Hybrid Workplace - an ebook by our friends and partners at Mitel
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: