Oct 25, 2022
Learn about the psychology behind buyer decisions, what banking customers are looking for from their bank, and a car-buying experience with long-lasting effects.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• B2B Still Involves Humans - Just because you operate in a B2B environment, doesn't mean your communications should lack a human touch. To make the most of the B2B Risk-Reward Gap, pay attention to the personal needs of the individual that is your point of contact with your customer.
• Don't Rest on Your Relationships! - Banks have long term customers but shouldn't take that loyalty for granted. There are many opportunities to enhance the personalized services, rewards, and mobile experiences that engage and retain bank customers.
• Failing to Deliver with New Customers Is a Disaster - the first few weeks and months of a customer relationship are the most important. Make sure to delivery and even over-deliver in this crucial time period.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• “Why B2B Buyers Choose the Safest, Rather than the Best, Solution" - by Ian Bruce (VP and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research) and Mike Pregler (VP and Research Director, Forrester Research)
• Humanizing the Bank Customer Experience 2022 - by American Banker and Monigle
• Coveo - creating an AI-powered experience to help agents deliver the relevant, personalized interactions customers expect
• Rate and Review The Experience This! Show
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: