Dec 13, 2022
Learn about the value of having fun within a business, the way products differ from region to region, and the continued importance of connecting with your customers using meaningful, customized communications.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Explore Ways to Infuse More Fun in Your Workplace - Kristi Herold's new book, "It Pays to Play" offers a roadmap for enhancing employee engagement, retention, and participation using intentional play.
• Pay Attention to Whether You're Using the App or It's Using You - The difference between TikTok's Chinese version and American version illustrates the importance of being vigilant when it comes to social media usage and application, especially for more global outreach efforts.
• Find the Balance between Customer Data and Personalization - Salesforce's 8th Annual "State of Marketing" Report showcases how the best companies are pushing the envelope on customization of customer communications, while maintaining a healthy respect for customer privacy.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• "It Pays to Play: How Play Improves Business Culture" - by Kristi Herold at JAM
• Brian Solis, Global Innovation Evangelist at Salesforce
• TikTok in China vs. the U.S.A. - as featured on 60 Minutes
• Coveo - use "swarming" to deliver the best answer (co-created by your top subject matter experts) to customers in realtime
• The 8th Annual “State of Marketing” Report from Salesforce
• Rate and Review The Experience This! Show
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts:
Joey Coleman - keynote speaker and author of "Never Lose a Customer Again"
Dan Gingiss - keynote speaker and author of "The Experience Maker"