Oct 23, 2018
Learn about the less-than-straight path of the typical B2B customer, the power of words as demonstrated by the one and only Mr. Rogers, and The Department of State’s efforts to make the customer journey efficient and effective!
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• How the non-linear, B2B customer journey is filled with efforts to find information, validate that information, and then align the seven internal stakeholders who need to buy in.
• How Mr. Rogers applied a 9 step process to make sure his language and messaging was understood by everyone in his audience.
• How The United States State Department developed an easy and efficient process for getting a passport in a hurry - while taking into consideration their “customers” needs and wants.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• "If You Think The Customer Journey Is Linear or a Funnel, New Research Suggests You Are Wrong." by Kimberly Whitler
• "Mr. Rogers Had a Simple Set of Rules for Talking to Children." - by Maxwell King
Get more resources and the full show notes at http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!