Oct 30, 2018
Learn about crosswalk and elevator buttons that don't work,
medical appointments that don't start on time, and a taste test
that defies expectations!
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• How the “illusion of control” can make a customer feel a sense of ownership, when in reality, they have no control over the situation at all.
• How combining the acknowledgment of a mistake with a small gift can turn a customer’s experience from a frown to a smile.
• How transforming a taste-testing event into an unforgettable experience by inviting your potential customers to participate and personalize their beverage.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• “Illusion of Control: Why the World is Full of Buttons That Don't Work” by Jacopo Prisco
• “How to Create a Remarkable Experience Without Pulling Teeth” by Dan Gingiss
Get more resources and the full show notes at http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!