Dec 11, 2018
Learn about a coffee shop that helps patrons get their mojo on,
how to leverage the knowledge of all of your customers in one
place, and why words matter - if you want to sound smart.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• How Mojo Coffee in Chicago stands out in the marketplace by focusing on (1) the in-store customer experience and, (2) the employee experience.
• How online communities and help your customers succeed in using your product while also driving them back to your website in an effort to further cement your reputation as being focused on customer solutions.
• How to avoid making common mistakes when using business words and phrases in the English language.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• “How An Online Community Can Improve Your Customer Care” – Jean-Baptiste Ranvier
• “9 Words and Phrases You’re Probably
Using Wrong” - Ross and Kathryn Petras
Get more resources and the full show notes at http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!