Apr 7, 2020
Learn about the connected community of the future, the response to the robot invasion, and paying for anything with one hand behind your back.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Connect it All Together - Toyota’s new Woven City promises to combine environmentally friendly buildings, modern technology, and immersive experiences into the city of the future.
• When Everyone Focuses on Technology, Go Back to Basics to Stand Out - FirstBank positions itself against the competition by offering 24/7 human support - instead of chatbots and AI-enabled assistants.
• Make it Beyond Easy for Your Customers to Pay - Amazon is betting on a new technology that will make payment so easy, customers will just need to wave their hand.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Toyota’s Creepy New “Prototype Town” is a Real-Life Westworld - by Lilly Smith, FastCompany.com
• Cash, Plastic or Hand? Amazon Envisions Paying with a Wave - by AnnaMaria Andriotis, Wall Street Journal
Get more resources and the full show notes at http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!