Sep 22, 2020
Learn about working from home - from a coffee shop, creative evolution to the classroom experience, and how “not juice” became a hit for a juice company.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Stay Connected to Customers with Physical Contact - Virtual backgrounds from Starbucks allow loyal customers to feel connected to their usual “third space” even when confined to their home.
• Classroom Creativity Allows for Student Certainty - Turning desks into Jeeps gives first graders a playful way to navigate fears and concerns about COVID-19.
• Become Known for the Opposite of What You’re Known For - A generous donation of “not juice” allows Capri Sun to help out during a pandemic.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Starbucks Virtual Backgrounds
• Two Florida teachers turned their students' desks into little Jeeps to make social distancing less scary
• Not Juice Capri Sun Taste Test
Find more links and a full transcript of the show at:
http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!