Dec 1, 2020
Learn about a camping trip gone awry, why every customer touchpoint matters, and thinking fast when money is on the line.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• A Camping Trip Gone Awry - overselling and under-delivering is a recipe for bad customer experiences - even in the great outdoors
• Identify and Optimize Customer Experience Touchpoints - look at every interaction when designing your experiences and don’t forget that customer journeys aren’t linear
• Think Fast! - see if our celebrity contestant Shep Hyken can Think Fast and answer even faster as part of our new game show Experience Points!
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Managing Expectations: A Customer Experience That Leaves Praise on the Table - Guest blog post by Jamie Drake on the Dan Gingiss blog
• How to Identify and Optimize Customer Experience Touchpoints - by Jessica Greene at Help Scout
• Experience Points - presented by Avtex
• Shep Hyken - the "godfather" of customer service - customer service expert, keynote speaker, and best-selling author
• Think Fast - Celebrity Guest Shep Hyken - Experience Points
Find more links and a full transcript of the show at:
http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!