Dec 22, 2020
Learn about encouraging your customers to do business with your competitors, using visuals to connect at every step in the customer journey, and watching how brands behave when they don’t know they are being watched.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Burger King Wants You to Order a Big Mac - Desperate times call for bold action and when your industry is struggling, a purchase from your competitor still helps you
• The Visual Sale - Marcus Sheridan and Tyler Lessard provide a playbook for incorporating video into your marketing, sales, and customer service/experience activities
• What to Do When Your Customers Are Watching You?! - make sure that your employees know they are being watched and their behavior while “on duty” reflects on the overall brand experience
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• "Burger King urges customers to order food from McDonald's, Subway and KFC instead" - Gloucestershire Live Website
• The Visual Sale: How to Use Video to Explode Sales, Drive Marketing, and Grow Your Business in a Virtual World - by Marcus Sheridan and Tyler Lassard
• Experience Points - presented by Avtex
• Kind Delivery Driver Shovels Snow After Dropoff
Find more links and a full transcript of the show at:
http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!