Feb 23, 2021
Learn about products that provide their own soundtrack, rockstars that aren’t real, and a story that made me want to try a brand new product.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• What is the sound of your product? - LEGO created a podcast for their Iron Man Art set and a custom playlist of white noise on Spotify to add a “sound” to their offerings.
• Is She Real? Does It Matter? - Computer generated personas like Lil Miquela add a new and fascinating dimension to the concept of an influencer when the consumer knows the influencer isn’t a real human.
• Tell Your Story in a Simple, Compelling Fashion - the San Juan Island Sea Salt website and packaging sells the value and creativity of the product before the jar is ever opened!
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Ultimate Iron Man - by LEGO
• LEGO on Spotify - The Waterfall
• Lil Miquela - Hard Feelings
• Lil Miquela
• Solvvy - The Next-Gen Chatbot
• San Juan Island Sea Salt
• “Website Navigation by Tank Design” - Experience This Show - Episode 48
Find a full transcript of the show at:
http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!