Apr 6, 2021
Learn about a secret message for an interstellar audience, making products that consumers actually want, and warning customers about bad things before they even realize it.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Hidden Messages Draw Attention - A series of messages hidden in codes and imagery added an “Easter Egg” layer of creativity and intrigue to NASA’s Perseverance Rover project on Mars.
• Eliminate the Middle for a Better Experience - China’s fast growing C2M (consumer-to-manufacturer) offerings pair big data with AI to identify the latest consumer shopping trends and then produce custom products for direct-to-consumer sale.
• Tell Customers the Bad New Quickly - American Express uses text messages and phone calls to make cardholders aware of potential fraud within minutes.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• “NASA Sent a Secret Message to Mars. Meet the People Who Decoded It.” - by Kenneth Chang in the New York Times
• Pinduoduo’s Consumer-To-Manufacturer (C2M) Offerings
• Solvvy - The Next-Gen Chatbot
• American Express
Find a full transcript of the show at:
http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!