May 18, 2021
Learn about creating a workplace that employees and customers love, making your big ideas irresistible, and the power of a protagonist playlist.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Gauge Employee Experience by How Often They Say “I Love it Here!” - Learn how to go undercover in your business to accurately gauge employee experience, and then enhance it, with Clint Pulver’s new book (I Love It Here) as your guide
• Connect Your Ideas with a Common Throughline - Tamsen Webster’s book, Find Your Red Thread offers a blueprint for using story to make your big ideas irresistible.
• Forget Their Shoes - Step Into Your Customers’ Headphones - A protagonist playlist like the one created by author Olivia Abtahi for her book Perfectly Parvin offers inspiration for creating a playlist to accompany your customers’ journeys.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• I Love It Here: How Great Leaders Create Organizations Their People Never Want to Leave - by Clint Pulver
• Find Your Red Thread: How to Make Your Big Ideas Irresistible - by Tamsen Webster
• Solvvy - The Next-Gen Chatbot
• Perfectly Parvin - by Olivia Abtahi
• Perfectly Parvin Protagonist Playlist
Find a full transcript of the show at:
http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!