May 25, 2021
Learn about one of the greatest CEOs of this generation sharing his final thoughts, the common path to uncommon success, and a listener takes on customer reviews -- every last one of them.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• From Earth’s Most Customer-Centric to Earth’s Best Employer/ Safest Place to Work - Amazon commits to delivering remarkable employee and environmental experiences in the future.
• The Path Forward is Clear - John Lee Dumas’ book, The Common Path to Uncommon Success provides a 17 step plan for financial freedom and fulfillment.
• Reply to Every Review - From Good to Bad and Everything In Between - Experience This! listener Rosina Cavano shares how replying to bad reviews turns unhappy customers into raving fans.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Jeff Bezos Final Letter to Amazon Shareholders
• The Common Path to Uncommon Success: A Roadmap to Financial Freedom and Fulfillment - by John Lee Dumas
• Solvvy - The Next-Gen Chatbot
• Fuse Lenses
Find a full transcript of the show at:
http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!