Sep 7, 2021
Learn about reconnecting with familiar brands in the COVID-era, when temperature impacts the client experience, and a lawyer’s office that is fun to visit.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Make Apologies about Your Customers - Delta welcomes back flyers with new protocols and apologizes for not meeting customer expectations.
• Clear, Consistent Customer Communication Avoids Frustration - An air conditioning company’s failure to communicate costs them the project and a long-term customer.
• Unexpected Experiences in Unexpected Places Create Remarkable Interactions - A law firm with “The World's Greatest Toy Closet” creates a memorable interaction for their client’s children.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Delta’s Apology for Not Meeting Customer Expectations
• The Experience Maker: How to Create Remarkable Experiences That Your Customers Can’t Wait to Share - by Dan Gingiss
• Shaheen Law Firm (Richmond, VA) - home to The World’s Greatest Toy Closet