Sep 28, 2021
Learn about the rising expectations of retail customers, getting into your customers’ brains, and how a traditional Chinese practice may make working from home more tolerable.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Upgrade Your Online Presence - Shifting customer
expectations in a post-COVID era require you to enhance your
online/ecommerce experience now.
• Experience Behavioral Economics - Melina Palmer’s newest book ”What Your Customer Wants and Can’t Tell You” offers a guide and checklist to unlock your customers’ decision-making process and apply psychology/behavioral economics to your business.
• Shift the Environment - blending feng shui with customer experience can inspire your team/staff and your customers.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• The Changing Face of Retail: What Modern Consumers Expect From Retail Customer Service - Kustomer
• What Your Customer Wants and Can’t Tell You: Unlocking Consumer Decisions with the Science of Behavioral Economics - by Melina Palmer
• Companion Workbook for “What Your Customer Wants and Can’t Tell You” - by Melina Palmer
• Claire Bosco Scott - BizShui Method
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: