Mar 22, 2022
Learn about the improving experience of virtual reality, the evolving schedule of sharing content, and a simple way to add time to your day.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Virtual Is Becoming More Real - Attending a business meeting in virtual reality demonstrates that all businesses need to be thinking about the impact virtual reality will have on their business and the experiences they offer customers.
• Play with the Pacing of Content Distribution - Critically acclaimed series The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel shifts from dropping an entire season to dripping content at a pace of two episodes per week - continuing to experiment with the optimal experience for their viewers.
• Lose the Busywork, Love Your Business - Free Time by Jenny Blake offers an easy-to-implement approach for systematizing your business, creating better customer experiences, and making sure every question lives three lives.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• John Bowen - CEG Worldwide
• Jayson Gaignard - MMT
• Michael Potts - M2 Studios
• Here's When Every New Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Episode Drops on Amazon Prime - by Emily Burack in Town & Country Magazine
• Conversation Corner with Help Scout
• Hooked: How to Build Habit Forming Products - by Nir Eyal
• Free Time: Lose the Busywork, Love Your Business - by Jenny Blake
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: