Apr 12, 2022
Learn about choosing between privacy and personalization, a meal prep delivery with only part of the meal, and how consumer preferences for online reviews are evolving.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Put Your Customers First with a Privacy First Mindset - Be deliberate and conscientious with your digital data policies to respect and honor the amount of customer data you collect and how you use it.
• Don't Forget the Key Ingredients of a Remarkable Customer Experience - When a meal prep box service failed to include the protein, it was a mistake. When it failed to show empathy to the disappointed customer or to proactively fix the error, it delivered all the ingredients for a horrible experience that the customer felt compelled to share with others.
• A Customer Review Strategy is a Must for Businesses - The 2022 Local Consumer Review Survey by brightlocal offers the newest research on how consumers are using online reviews to choose, trust, and understand the businesses offering services in their local area.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• "Is It Possible to Have Both Privacy and Personalization?” - by Michelle Hawley at CMSWire
• Making Meetings Better in the Hybrid Workplace - an
ebook by our friends and partners at Mitel
• Jacksonville Public Library in Florida
• Conversation Corner with Help Scout
• Local Consumer Review Survey 2022 - by brightlocal
• Rate and Review The Experience This! Show
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: