Sep 13, 2022
Learn about how one company rolled back a major decision after customer backlash, how immersive experiences have become all the rage, and how you can create experiences anywhere - even when a customer makes a mistake.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Listen AND Respond to Your Customers - When loyal customers backlashed at the elimination of a feature enjoyed by a small but vocal portion of users, TurboTax reversed their decision and re-instated the "ItsDeductible" program.
• Think Immersive for Your Experiences - As customers crave more immersive experiences, explore ways to deliver "above and beyond" like the Museum of Ice Cream in Chicago.
• Make Mistakes and Errors Playful - A fun, playful, creative 404 error page is a great opportunity to bring surprise and delight to a customer that makes a mistake on your website.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• “Inside Perspective: From Harry Potter to Ice Cream, Immersive Experiences are Coming to Chicago: ‘Interactivity has been the trend’” - by Samantha Nelson in the Chicago Tribune
• The Experience Maker - by Dan Gingiss
• Dan's LinkedIn Discussion about 404 Error Pages
• Experience This - Episode 26 - "Healthy, Error-Free, and Pregnancy!"
• Coveo - creating an AI-powered experience to help agents deliver the relevant, personalized interactions customers expect
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: