Oct 11, 2022
Learn how proactive customer service can increase loyalty, why timing is everything, and how to have fun with paying bills!
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Proactively Reach Out to Customers - ComEd's "Storm is Coming" email helps customers to be prepared and stay informed in a challenging time. How can you let your customers know you are aware and paying attention to things that will effect them?
• Move Quickly and Respond Even Faster - Jay Baer's new "Time to Win: 2022 Consumer Patience Study" found two-thirds of respondents say speed is as important at price!
• Every Interaction is a Chance to Be Memorable - A playful way of delivering the bill (in the tines of a fork!) makes a trip to Breakfast Republic in San Diego remarkable and entertaining.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• ComEd (Commonwealth Edison Company)
• Experience This - Episode 140 - "De-Escalation, Refridgeration, and Communication!"
• The Time to Win: 2022 Consumer Patience Study - by Jay Baer
• Coveo - creating an AI-powered experience to help agents deliver the relevant, personalized interactions customers expect
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: