Nov 1, 2022
Learn about a less than logical checkout experience, the evolving role of mobile apps in banking, and an UN-VEGAS hotel in Las Vegas.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Sequencing of Customer Interactions Matters More than You Might Think - Make sure to use logic when creating customer interactions - especially those that happen in person. Customers want interactions to be logical and seamless, similar to the interactions they have come to expect from their online transactions.
• Mobile Matters! - Research from the banking industry shows that customers are expecting more and more of their interactions to happen on mobile. You need to double down on your mobile operations to allow customers to interact where they want to and where they find it most convenient.
• Little Things Can Have a Big Impact - thoughtful design of required elements of a business (walls, do not disturb signs, and housekeeping envelopes) creates standout moments and memories at the ENGLiSH Hotel in Las Vegas.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Coveo - use "swarming" to deliver the best answer (co-created by your top subject matter experts) to customers in realtime
• The ENGLiSH Hotel in Las Vegas
• Shelly Gray - Director of Sales & Marketing at The ENGLiSH Hotel in Las Vegas
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: