Nov 29, 2022
Learn about an environmentally friendly ketchup bottle, a song for the age we’re living in, and a pre-written thank you card that will make you smile.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Is Your R&D Focused on Enhancing Your CX? - Heinz spent over 185,000 hours and $1.2 million to create a new, fully-recyclable ketchup bottle cap - because it was the right thing to do for the environment and their increasingly environmentally-conscious customers.
• Give Your Customers What They Want Before the Go - Ryan Anderson's catchy parody song reinforces the importance of making the customer experience better before your website visitors leave in frustation because they can't easily find what they want.
• Little Surprises Create Big Connections - Including a pre-written thank you note along with a child's birthday gift is a great way for the creative team at Wicked Uncle to connect their customers (those who purchase gifts for children) to their customers' customers/end users (the children that receive these gifts).
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• “Why Heinz Spent 185,000 Hours Redesigning This Ketchup Bottle Cap" - by Adele Peters on FastCompany.com
• Ryan Anderson's website experience parody "Before You Go"
• Coveo - use "swarming" to deliver the best answer (co-created by your top subject matter experts) to customers in realtime
• Wicked Uncle - perfect gifts for brilliant children
• Rate and Review The Experience This! Show
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts:
Joey Coleman - keynote speaker and author of "Never Lose a Customer Again"
Dan Gingiss - keynote speaker and author of "The Experience Maker"