Oct 3, 2017
Mandatory presentations are
infamously dull. But in the right hands, it can be a customer
experience opportunity. If you can make the required become
remarkable, you will be positively seared in their memory
Join us as we discuss:
- Have fun with the legalese and
- Say my name! (And I'll remember you forever)
- Emojis and subject lines... match made in heaven?
Bite-Sized Delight from the Episode:
- When you make the required become remarkable, you actually
achieve what it was that you were trying to do in the first place
while being more memorable.
- To make the biggest impact on customer experience, start with
the small stuff. And don't forget their name!
- Cutting through spam can be as easy as a well-placed
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
Get more resources and the full
show notes at http://ExperienceThisShow.com.
See you next week!