Sep 15, 2020
Learn about talking to customers in uncertain times, a remarkable credit card experience, and the power of Cracker Jack-esque surprises.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Concrete Communication in Uncertain Times - Using concrete, specific language helps give customers confidence in your ability to help them navigate uncertain times.
• The Apple Credit Card - Changing the Landscape Again - By designing an aesthetically pleasing, customer-friendly credit card Apple hopes to reinvent yet another category.
• Inflatable Pools with a Free Prize Inside - An unexpected free gift (that would normally be an upsell) helps connect end users to the manufacturer - even thought the item was purchased through a third party.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Speaking to Customers in Uncertain Times - by Packard, Moore, and McFerrin in the M.I.T. Sloan Management Review
• The Apple Credit Card
• Cracker Jack-esque Surprises
Find more links and a full transcript of the show at:
http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!