Oct 20, 2020
Learn about using technology to know where to go, the move to telemedicine during the pandemic, and a framework for creating more content than you could possibly want.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Traffic Lights in the Bathroom - strategically placed red and green lights let visitors to the Dallas Fort Worth Airport maximize efficiency by previewing availability before a patron even enters the restroom.
• A Doctor's Visit Without a Waiting Room - COVID-19 forced doctors to adopt more telemedicine solutions - a trend that has permanently shifted the health care experience for the better.
• Create Limitless Amounts of Content - By activating a deep well of creativity inside you, Melanie Deziel’s new book The Content Fuel Framework offers a systematic process for generating stories and content pieces.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• The Rise of Telemedicine During the COVID-19 Pandemic
• Experience Points
• The Content Fuel Framework: How to Generate Unlimited Story Ideas - by Melanie Deziel
Find more links and a full transcript of the show at:
http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!