Sep 21, 2021
Learn about how to get your customers to “come back” again and again, how D.A.D. can help you stand out in a crowd, and how to grow your business by growing your clients’ business!
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Avoid the “Terminator” Customer - Shep Hyken’s newest book ”I’ll Be Back” explains why customers leave and how to design your business to keep them coming back.
• Different Experiences Can’t Be Ignored - Mike Michalowicz offers a three set process for differentiating, attracting, and directing prospects to become customers in his entertaining and actionable new book “Get Different.”
• People Want to be Members Instead of Customers - By focusing on making people feel like a member, author John Jantsch shows how you can create “The Ultimate Marketing Engine.”
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• I'll Be Back: How to Get Customers to Come Back Again & Again - by Shep Hyken
• Get Different: Marketing That Can't Be Ignored! - by Mike Michalowicz
• The Experience Maker: How to Create Remarkable Experiences That Your Customers Can’t Wait to Share - by Dan Gingiss
• The Ultimate Marketing Engine: 5 Steps to Ridiculously Consistent Growth - by John Jantsch
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: