Sep 26, 2017
In life and customer experience, it's all about the little
things. From faucets to playing host at a party, you can create a
truly exceptional experience with careful attention to small but
simple details that won't go unnoticed by grateful customers.
Join us as we discuss:
- Why irons and faucets need to talk to each other to avoid a
customer experience catastrophe (silos never prosper)
- How stalking your customers and listening to employees can lead
to an elevated surprise-and-delight experience (knowing your
customers and pleasing your employees is beneficial for
- The perfect client dinner (without making a sale!)
Bite-Sized Delight from the Episode:
- The smallest changes can have a big impact on customer
experience so it's key to communicate across the organization and
ensure everybody has a clear map of the customer's journey.
- Two customer experience advisory boards (one for customers, one
for employees) can completely turn your business around... in a
- When you introduce interesting and influential people to each
other and sparks fly and chemistry happens, they will always
remember who made the introduction.
- Engaging with all customers, happy and angry, on social is a
huge opportunity to grow your brand. So start Tweeting!
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
Get more resources and the full
show notes at http://ExperienceThisShow.com.
See you next week!