Apr 14, 2020
Learn about Amazon’s approach to customer service, a nefarious attempt to silence customers, and the unique challenges of replacing a mattress you don’t want.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Customer Service Tenets for Everyone - Amazon’s Six Tenets of Customer Service offer a roadmap for creating effortless, efficient interactions.
• Prioritizing Money Can Cost You Customers - While research from the University of Minnesota shows that making it hard for consumers to complain has a financial upside, the long term cost to your customer experience reputation isn’t worth it.
• The Less Effort the Better - By making it simple and easy to return a purchase, companies get people talking and build long-term trust.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• 6 Customer Service Tenets Used By Amazon To Create Effortless Experiences - by Dan Gingiss, Forbes.com
• 'Your call is important to us': Not really, University of Minnesota study shows - by Jackie Crosby, Minnesota Star Tribune
Get more resources and the full show notes at http://ExperienceThisShow.com. See you next week!