Oct 19, 2021
Learn about getting your customers to share their memorable moments, charging for brief emotions, and timing your audience as they read your legal disclaimers!
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Selfies Can be Social - Find ways to gently remind people how to take an offline experience (like a sunset) into an online venue (#NaplesGrande Sunset Selfie).
• Invoices are Touchpoints Too - Don’t miss the opportunity for a remarkable interaction by sending a poorly worded invoice.
• Customers Don’t Want to Read for Hours - Privacy Policies and Terms of Conditions that take longer than an hour to read create the wrong conditions for a positive customer experience.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Naples Grande Beach Resort - Naples, Florida
• “$11 for ‘brief emotion’? The Hidden
Charges of US Healthcare are Utterly Enraging.” - by Arwa
Mahdawi in The Guardian
• How Long It Takes to Read the Legal Fine Print on Popular Sites - by Ayaz Nanji on MarketingProfs.com
• Words to Time reading tool
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: