Nov 15, 2022
Learn about how to deliver unreasonable hospitality, a meal featuring your name in lights, and a great way to turn a mistake into marketing.
Bite-Sized Delight From the Episode:
• Be Unreasonable with Your Hospitality - Will Guidara's page-turner "Unreasonable Hospitality" details his journey turning a two-star brasserie into the world's #1 restaurant by focusing on over-the-top interactions and story-worthy flourishes.
• The Experience Starts Before the Meal - Partage's light-up table in their private dining room creates a remarkable experience for a meal before the food is even on the plate!
• Turn Your Mistakes Into Marketing - Punch Pizza's proactive outreach acknowledging a hiccup in their service, what they learned, and a request to "give them another chance" turned a first-time customer into a long-term advocate.
Are You Looking for Things We Referenced?
• Partage modern French dining in Las Vegas
• Coveo - use "swarming" to deliver the best answer (co-created by your top subject matter experts) to customers in realtime
Learn more about the Experience This Show and the hosts: